Beijing Normal University
Recruitment of English Language Instructors (Beijing & Zhuhai)
Positions for full-time English instructors for the School of Foreign Languages and Literature at BNU (Beijing & Zhuhai) for the academic year of 2021-2023 (from late-August 2021 to mid-July 2023, either one-year to 2022 or two-year contract to 2023). (Learn more about BNU from https://english.bnu.edu.cn/).
The specifications of the position are as follows:
Salary & Accommodation:
To be discussed based on the applicants’ prior educational background and workload at BNU. The total income includes three parts:
1) Basic salary (as shown on the contract);
2) International travel allowances (10000RMB per school year);
3) Apartment on campus will be provided with necessary furniture and home appliances.
1) MA holders in liberal arts majors;
2) BA holders in Education/Linguistics majors;
3) MA holders in other majors but with a TESOL/TEFL certificate;
For those who are interested in the positions, please send your latest CV, photo, copy of your passport ID page, and copy of diploma and TESOL/TEFL certificate (if applicable) to Ms. Liu at SFLL1912@bnu.edu.cn and we will schedule interviews either face-to-face or via Skype/ZOOM.